“Together, we can attain a common destiny… or share the consequences of and undesirable fate.”
So, what is a free country?
- A free country is a nation where respect and responsibility toward all citizens is the highest ideal.
- A free society is able to transcend animosity that derives from clinging to our exclusive ideologies.
- We cannot build a free country with a sense of disdain for our fellow citizens.
- As a free nation, we need a shared identity and purpose.
- Together, we can attain a common destiny or share the consequences of an undesirable fate.